Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

Artworks for today !


Today is my friend's birthday. She was one of the first few people I met here, and eventually she became one of my closest friends. this year is the last year I'm going to celebrate her birthday in Sapporo i suppose, coz next year she will go back to her country after graduation. therefore... i felt like drawing something for her. It was quite difficult earlier because I like to have good concepts for my drawings all the time. However, I decided to draw the first idea I had about her in my mind, which is... this one !

I remember that she loves chocolate, and I caught her many times snacking chocolate in any forms in the class.. haha ! ^^ mmm... I got to enjoy too because she offered me some =P hihihi... *punch myself* the thing isss... she cannot grow fat after eating so much chocolate everyday !!! OMG !!!!
*jealous mode*

On the other hand, another good friend of mine asked me to help him drawing something for the invitation email of the event he is handling now. I was in a low mood last week and it was a bit hard to find some ideas for invitation actually, but of course I always love to draw simple sketches, so why not ? i said yes. Luckily he told me that I can draw anything I want. haha =P ... i just got this idea this weekend when i was thinking about the characters in my 'imaginary world', and my new character too, the sheep, so I decided to draw them. This is the result :


HAHA !! do u think people will understand what it is about ? hehee... 

I LOVE IT SO MUCH !! ^___________^ 

The sheep is another character of my boyfriend, actually ^^ poor him.. i always make fun of him by making him cute characters instead of cool characters... O.o .. Peace ! *hugs*

No comments:

Post a Comment