Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Pepsi Franky Cola (based on One Piece manga series)

Pepsi Franky Cola based on One Piece manga series
What’s new this time ?!? PEPSI FRANKY COLA !!! ^___^

Pepsi Franky Cola based on One Piece manga series
I passed by 7-11 yesterday to pay some bills, and I found this new version of pepsi ! Being quite different with other special edition Pepsi, Pepsi Franky Cola comes in glass bottle instead of plastic. Quite nice to collect for One Piece manga lovers, huh ? ^^

 I’m not a big fan of carbonated drinks, but I always love to check on new unique and limited edition stuffs, especially drinks ! ^^ I bought them too sometimes, although it really took a lot of time for me to finish them. I bought a lot of pepsi salty watermelon to bring back home for xmas, though. I love the unique candy-like taste. 

So, what is Franky cola ? well… cola is like fuel for Franky. 

In case you don’t know, Franky (フランキー) is one of the characters of famous Japanese shounen manga series, One Piece (ワンピース). The manga has been adapted into original video animation (OVA) and anime series, as well. 

Franky is a cyborg from Water 7, and the shipwright for the Straw Hat Pirates. He was actually an antagonist character before he became the eighth member of the Straw Hatpirates. He is a powerful man with extremely big arms especially compared to the small size of his biceps. His fashion style is … unique, hehe. Blue hair, Hawaiian shirt, speedo,big gold chain necklace... 

Because of the modifications he did upon himself, Franky becomes a human with artificial parts, giving him vast amount of strength. Franky keeps bottles of cola in his stomach fridge, and the colas are mostly needed as fuel for some attacks. His most powerful attack uses up the most cola.

If you are also interested to see other limited edition drinks,
don't forget to check my posts about:

1. Japan's latest winter edition Pepsi White launched on December 11, 2012
2. Japan's summer edition Pepsi Black Lemon with all-black Pepsi logo, a bit of lemon flavor and 50% less sugar content
3. Japan's summer edition Pepsi Salty Watermelon, my favourite among all ^__^, released last year to celebrate the enjoyment of summer
5. Coke Zero 007 Skyfall Special Edition

2 comments:

  1. where can i order these kind of One Piece Cola ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! it was a special edition pepsi, so unfortunately it is not in the market anymore. I saw some people selling the empty bottles though. I keep one bottle unopened for my own collection. :)

    ReplyDelete