Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

New FANTA flavors - some using the old logo

Fanta apple and fanta peach
Fanta apple and fanta peach
Fanta golden grape
Fanta golden grape
The fact that Japan always has special edition stuffs in the market especially related to food and drinks makes me love this country even more. I will never get bored because there is always new thing to appreciate and enjoy everyday!

This year FANTA came up with some new flavors (not sure if these flavors have been produced in Japan before, but they haven't been in the market since I came) :
apple, peach, grape, strawberry soda, and golden grape.

As you can see, some of them use the old logo of FANTA. It really reminds me of my childhood.. ^^ I'm not a big fan of carbonated drinks, to be honest. It takes days for me to finish only one bottle !! (HA..HA) however, I'm always tempted to try special edition stuffs ! ^_____^

Since they came into the market around the same time, I didn't try them all but I tried fanta golden grape. In my opinion, the taste and smell quite represented the green grapes. I haven't managed to research the difference between green grapes and golden grapes, hehe. If any of you know something about it, please let me know! :)

Don't forget to check my post about Japan's latest winter edition Pepsi White launched on December 11, 2012, Pepsi Franky Cola which is another latest special edition Pepsi based on famous Japanese shounen manga series, One Piece (ワンピース), Japan's summer edition Pepsi Black Lemon with all-black Pepsi logo, a bit of lemon flavor and 50% less sugar content, Japan's summer edition Pepsi Salty Watermelon, my favourite among all ^__^, released last year to celebrate the enjoyment of summer, and Coke Zero 007 Skyfall Special Edition. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment