Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Star Wars earphones

star wars earphones

star wars earphones

I found these cute star wars earphones at PLAZA stores during our xmas gift hunting. ^__^ They came in 3 designs: darth vader with red ear plugs, storm troopers with black ear plugs, and R2D2 with blue ear plugs, with no microphone.

It was 8.30PM already that time and we were in Odori. You might think that it's not late at all, but the shops here are usually closed at around 8.30 or 9PM. I needed to buy more things in Tanukikoji and Sapporo Station, while Javier wanted to buy these earphones in PLAZA which has branches in both Odori and Sapporo Station. Too bad the PLAZA store in Odori were closed already, so I rushed to Sapporo Station  like crazy, hoping that the shops were still open, while Javier went to Tanukikoji to buy my stuffs.

Luckily the shops were open a bit longer for xmas... until exactly 9PM, i mean =P hehe, but then I had to finish my business in 2 stores in like 15 minutes!! I rushed to the star wars section, took some pictures and texted him so Javier could make proper decision since he hadn't seen these stuffs himself. I was rushing so I wrote super short messages to give explanation on the details, and one of them was, "Ear plug diff colors. R2 blue darth red storm black." and he replied me, "... There is no storm trooper in black! The black one is darth vader." .... O_____o ... and because of that I had to send him another text message again!!! PUNCH! Wasn't my message clear enough???? ^_^

Earlier we thought the R2D2 might be the cutest option. However, after realizing that the R2D2 version doesn't have the full shape of R2D2 (half body only) plus the blue lines were not so neat, we decided to buy the storm trooper version. I always think storm trooper looks so cute. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment