Pages

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Doratch Bell - Doraemon watch inside a hand of Doraemon

Doratch - doraemon watch
Just found this cute Doratch watch today. Doratch, by RUNAT, is a range of watches carrying the image of Doraemon. It was really a surprise to find this item these days, since it is the design of 1998. I don't find the latest designs that cute, though ... :( I love the "Doratch Standard" range the most because I think it shows Doraemon's young and creative spirit more.

Doratch "Bell" - Doraemon watch
This watch, titled 鈴 which means "bell", is part of "Doratch Standard" range that has been produced since 1997. It came in a transparent packaging in the shape of Doraemon's hand! O.o ... Amazing. I wish I had 2 of this. In fact, we saw two of them but I decided to buy just one of them.. Arghh.. now I regret it so much! :(

This design highlights Doraemon's bell as the main theme. The strap, mainly in white, has a lot of bells printed on it. In addition, second hand also exists in the shape of a big bell rotating in the center. Very cute. :) Definitely will hunt for more Doratch watches!

The watch case
The tag and instructions inside that comes with the watch
Isn't it cute? :)
Love it so much! ^_^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment