Pages

Monday, June 17, 2013

Fanta Grapefruit is back!

I saw something "new" at the shop few days ago!!


Fanta Grapefruit

By the way, as you can see in the picture, Fanta ume (plum) was also in the market, but I didn't take any good pictures of it earlier. =( When I came back to the shop the other day, it was not there anymore. Only Fanta Grapefruit and Grape were there instead. Bad luck!

I'm sorry that I won't be able to tell you how the taste of Fanta Grapefruit is, because it is definitely not the kind of flavor I will buy!!! hehe =P I'm scared of grapefruits in general, because they are so sour (for me, at least!). I also do not drink grapefruit juice. I'm aware of the nutritional value of grapefruit, but what to do? I was tortured each time I ate it. By the way, grapefruit has tons of nutrients and is said to be able to prevent various health issues such a high cholesterol level and constipation. It contains vitamin C and antioxidant, and it may help in weight loss programs.

I like to see grapefruits actually, especially the ones with red pulps inside. How can they be so bright in yellow outside and also have such striking red color inside?! My impression everytime I see this type of grapefruit is like as if I see watermelon, hehe. They look so sweet ... but yah... >_____<

In fact, Fanta Grapefruit is not new, as well as some other Fanta flavors. It was in the Japan market before on 1993 and 2002. It must be exciting for all the grapefruit lovers to be able to enjoy this special edition Fanta flavor again. :) This blog shows great collections of Fanta from all over the world! Although it might not be the complete list to date, but it was interesting to see that at least Fanta has been around since 1968!

I coincidentally was wearing yellow that day!  Perfect day for the finding. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment