Pages

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Cold days on summer in Sapporo


I dunno why it is so cold today!!! >__< it was raining 2 days ago, but it was quite ok yesterday. This afternoon the weather was fine as well, but it's getting colder and colder when the sun set. For the first time after few weeks I really feel that I miss my (working) kotatsu again. I was tempted to turn on the heater again ... O___o ... end of June! Imagine!

My kotatsu is not broken, by the way. I still use the kotatsu but as a normal table. It's just when thesummer came, I took out the kotatsu cover, washed it and kept it inside the storage until the time when I need it again comes on autumn. In this case, I unplugged the electrical cable too, of course.

Okay, it's time to go to bed! I'm curling on my super comfy futon under my down blanket (on summer?? ^__^v) now, trying to post from my phone for the first time. I hope the layout will be ok.. o.O

Anyway... I'm getting more and more relaxed and sleepy while enjoying the warmth, haha.. So glad that I decided not to keep the supposed-to-be-for-winter blanket so early! I'm still using it everyday, in fact =P, although sometimes only to cover my legs up to my waist. ^_____^ 

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment